Petition

Monday, May 18, 2015

Empty

Empty-
Like someone ripped everything from inside my entire being.
Shattered-
Like a million tiny shards of glass on the floor.
Scared-
In ways and places that no one knows or will ever see.
Trapped-
Feeling lost inside a room of mirrors that has no door.

There's no way out, no escape...

The hurt and pin just build up inside.
Waiting to erupt like a loaded keg of dynamite next to an open flame.

How much more am I expected to take...
A life of pain, abuse and heartaches.
My body, mind, spirit, soul have all been raped.
No one cares...
I was from birth just a huge mistake.

Cold-
I can feel the emptiness all around me.

Alone-
No one understands or even tries to see.
Wishing-
The pain would stop and I could finally rest in peace.
Longing-
 To be there to hold my angel babies tightly next to me.
Waiting-
To exit this hell called life and drift into eternal sleep.

~Shea Clarke
2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts and comments.
~Shea