Petition

Friday, May 15, 2015

Loser

Loser, ugly, fat and dumb...
Deep soul cuts caused by your tongue.
Unimportant, a waste of time...
The things you say fracture my mind.

Unworthy of love, a waste of space...
It's all my fault, I've made mistakes.
You make me cry, and want to die...
Then mock me and laugh and question why.

I'm at the edge, my soul is numb...
You want control, well, I'm under your thumb.
Nothing you can do or say could ever maim...
My love for you is still as strong, and will never change.

I wish you could see inside my heart...
Then maybe you'd forgive and we could re-start.
I miss your hugs, your touch, your kiss...
You love and attention, the feeling of bliss.

Empty and lonely, lying here by myself...
I want it to stop, but I'm way beyond help.
I hurt so bad, I want it to end...
You love me no more, you don't even pretend.

~Shea Clarke 6-03-13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts and comments.
~Shea